Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love Triangle



Love Triangle

Like a beautiful perfect shell found on the beach at low tide, we met by chance and discovered deep purpose in each other. I loved you for giving me hope through your kindess. Sigh, we are never truly alone and you found love in another while also nurturing your love for me. Our triangle stood for a while until it could no longer. Like piled and shaped sand on the beach, the tide rose, overwashing then pulling the form back into itself leaving little trace of it ever being there.

Saddened, I've continued on life's journey onward towards other experiences, other triangles intertwined and connected hoping Pain loses track of where I am. Perhaps I will recognize its familiar face as it gives me a friendly nod and allows me some forewarning before devouring me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment